Unexpected new killer

This joke has been running for quite a long time now so... What if the devs make it true?

What if a new killer for a future patch would be NEA ??

Like a dark version of herself (without removing the survivor) with perks like breaking the chests or making the survivors see each other as killers?

And as a power, the hability to morph as a survivor to strike (with balanced CD of course).

Your thoughts about it people? :)

Comments

  • Nea is already a killer. Don't make her darker.

    making her darker would make the game actually scary, and you don't want that!
  • Now you said this I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight :'(
  • Why nea became a killer meme thing? She's hot (yeah, i like lesbian looking girls)
  • Vietfox said:
    Why nea became a killer meme thing? She's hot (yeah, i like lesbian looking girls)
    I'd be interested to know the origin of it
  • I feel like that would make people hate Nea even more.

  • Hellrossa said:
    Vietfox said:
    Why nea became a killer meme thing? She's hot (yeah, i like lesbian looking girls)
    I'd be interested to know the origin of it
    The origin of nea becoming a killer meme or the origin of me being obsessed with short haircut girls?
  • I feel like that would make people hate Nea even more.

    Aww i like nea
  • Vietfox said:
    Hellrossa said:
    Vietfox said:
    Why nea became a killer meme thing? She's hot (yeah, i like lesbian looking girls)
    I'd be interested to know the origin of it
    The origin of nea becoming a killer meme or the origin of me being obsessed with short haircut girls?
    Let's say both ! But yes I was talking about the meme ^^
  • Vietfox said:
    Why nea became a killer meme thing? She's hot (yeah, i like lesbian looking girls)
    She looks like Gollum with some of her head cosmetic options. 
  • Hellrossa said:
    Vietfox said:
    Hellrossa said:
    Vietfox said:
    Why nea became a killer meme thing? She's hot (yeah, i like lesbian looking girls)
    I'd be interested to know the origin of it
    The origin of nea becoming a killer meme or the origin of me being obsessed with short haircut girls?
    Let's say both ! But yes I was talking about the meme ^^
    1 - idk
    2 - i somehow feel attracted to "manly" women. Less emotional, more pragmatic. (i know esthetic stuff doesnt match with personality, but i think u get what i mean)
    PS: pls dont bash me for this, i know everyone is different xD.
  • I won't ! Everyone like what/who they want :)
  • @Vietfox said:
    Hellrossa said:


    Vietfox said:


    Hellrossa said:


    Vietfox said:

    Why nea became a killer meme thing? She's hot (yeah, i like lesbian looking girls)

    I'd be interested to know the origin of it

    The origin of nea becoming a killer meme or the origin of me being obsessed with short haircut girls?

    Let's say both ! But yes I was talking about the meme ^^

    1 - idk
    2 - i somehow feel attracted to "manly" women. Less emotional, more pragmatic. (i know esthetic stuff doesnt match with personality, but i think u get what i mean)
    PS: pls dont bash me for this, i know everyone is different xD.

    Kinky

  • Vietfox said:
    Hellrossa said:
    Vietfox said:
    Hellrossa said:
    Vietfox said:
    Why nea became a killer meme thing? She's hot (yeah, i like lesbian looking girls)
    I'd be interested to know the origin of it
    The origin of nea becoming a killer meme or the origin of me being obsessed with short haircut girls?
    Let's say both ! But yes I was talking about the meme ^^
    1 - idk
    2 - i somehow feel attracted to "manly" women. Less emotional, more pragmatic. (i know esthetic stuff doesnt match with personality, but i think u get what i mean)
    PS: pls dont bash me for this, i know everyone is different xD.
    I won’t. I’m into women like that as well.
  • This post tuned into fetish sharing but why not... Lol