So when will they fix the new DS bug?
when are they gonna fix it? because it so annoying when you only get 1-2 seconds to run away from killers that like to tunnel
when are they gonna fix it? because it so annoying when you only get 1-2 seconds to run away from killers that like to tunnel
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, when they have a fix ready. I would guess that the earliest possible would be the upcoming Tuesday.
At least that's good because people been complaining about how killer stuns are now less then 1ish seconds
I mean, I said, the earliest. Could be possible that it will only get fixed for the next Midchapter-Patch. But usually Patches and Bugfixes release on Tuesday, so next Tuesday would the earliest possible.
No one knows for sure, but in the meantime you can try builds without it.
You'll only improve if you do.
They probably aren't going to fix it anytime soon. Do you see how many killers are benefiting from it? Fat chance they'll rush it. Keep killers happy, and they'll shell out for the new one.
Incoming complains from every killer main when DS gets fixed.
Ugh. Have you noticed no one is complaining about DS on the forums at the moment?
It's still annoying when i down someone else and the guy who i hooked prior who is now fully healed gets found, downed and dstrikes me. I feel like it should deactivate upon healing to full.
Ds op, pls nerf. I hate those little bastards getting their 60 secs of invincibility!
Is there a new bug? I know of the one that reduces the stun to like 2 seconds. The way this thread was titled is there another bug? Wouldn't be the first time with these devs to fix one bug and another appears.
Probably mid-chapter update.
That's what I'm assuming since it didn't come with the hotfix this latest Tuesday, and it took them till mid-chapter update to fix the hill bug.
Until then, it's a great time to not play the game.