Pallets
As a killer, am I supposed to just finish the loop and take the pallet? Should I use enduring if I have it? (Ii'm currently leveling multiple killers at a time)
As a killer, am I supposed to just finish the loop and take the pallet? Should I use enduring if I have it? (Ii'm currently leveling multiple killers at a time)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The best advice I can give is to get rid of the pallet early so it can't be used later on, alot of killers will respect pallets but I don't at all , I'll eat that pallet just to get it out of the game and make a dead zone, it's hard to get used to at first but try to get good at juggling chases and gen pressure in the early game , make them waste a couple pallets (or down them if it's easily achieved ) and then go back to pressuring gens keeping in mind where the 4 closest gens are from the beginning, when you get better at this you will find yourself at an advantage when gens do start getting done there won't be as much safety left and gens are all close together
if you wanna be a real pain to those loopers use enduring, spirit fury, and bamboozle. When spirit fury is active you'll almost always get a hit if they stun you with a pallet and it destroys it.
Always try to force the pallet down when possible (even if that means it's coming down on your face). If you feel that you should abandon a loop/chase to go apply pressure elsewhere, try to get a hit or make them drop the pallet before you leave. Exception to this is when the survivor has lots of good tiles to chain together, allowing them to go way longer without using pallets.
Otherwise, it is good to learn which pallets are "Safe" and which ones are "Unsafe":
Another advantage of eating pallet stuns is they tend to get cockier at pallets allowing you to break more, make mindgaming a little easier when/if you decide to respect it, or even getting hits through pallets they decide to camp at for the stun.
Just kick the pallet :/