Devout Challenge

Would like to know how I only got gold in a 11 hook game where I didn't camp. 7,700 points in sacrifice category.

The Devout emblem literally says "Iridecent quality is granted for NINE OR MORE HOOK ACTIONS performed in the match".

Comments

  • Did anyone escape? The wording in it is super misleading. You HAVE to get 9+ to QUALIFY for Iri, not actually get it. 9+ hooks is basically the bulk score. Then, you get points if they all died. If someone escaped, it negates the points, or at least it kept doing it for me.

  • You need 9 hooks, 1 hook on each survivor and a 4k.

  • I think EGC hooks can help you since they count more in the emblem system, but yeah, gotta sweat blood for this one.

  • @Gylfie said:

    You need 9 hooks, 1 hook on each survivor and a 4k.

    I've gotten a 3K and managed Iri before. But I think it's cause one guy DC'd and was on the hook when he DC'd.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Did anyone escape? The wording in it is super misleading. You HAVE to get 9+ to QUALIFY for Iri, not actually get it. 9+ hooks is basically the bulk score. Then, you get points if they all died. If someone escaped, it negates the points, or at least it kept doing it for me.

    @Gylfie said:

    You need 9 hooks, 1 hook on each survivor and a 4k.

    @VSchmitt said:

    I think EGC hooks can help you since they count more in the emblem system, but yeah, gotta sweat blood for this one.

    @KingFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1628370#Comment_1628370

    I've gotten a 3K and managed Iri before. But I think it's cause one guy DC'd and was on the hook when he DC'd.

    Yea I assumed this is why I didn't get it. Just the wording put me off. Could've gotten the 4k in that game but last girl got the door.

  • @KingFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1628370#Comment_1628370

    I've gotten a 3K and managed Iri before. But I think it's cause one guy DC'd and was on the hook when he DC'd.

    I believe a DC counts for as many emblem points as a kill. It's just that if they DC too early, you won't physically be able to get 9 hooks anymore.