Felix & Cheryl have great faces but...
Dwight, Jake, Quentin, Nea and Claudette have faces only a mother could love...
When are the visual updates coming for them?
Dwight, Jake, Quentin, Nea and Claudette have faces only a mother could love...
When are the visual updates coming for them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Felix and who???!!?๐ฎ
Wut, u don't find Cheryl's face nice?
or are u into Nea or smth?
Well...โบ...yes I'm on team Nea....but Cheryl looks like a wasted crack ho. Personally I feel bad how they did he r. She was cute before BHVR got a hold of her... *sniffle*
Now that's just mean ??
As a SH fanboy, this is cruel but very true. Cheryl/Heather looked well, normal from SH. Now she looks like she hasn't eaten for 3 months and may be some kind of addict. Very similar to Quinten.
Quentin+Cheryl forever! They turn tricks to feed each other's habits. The things we do for love? ๐
Cheryl looks like Quentin's twin sister!
Help brother! I'm stuck! ๐๐
Thank you for this. This just made my absolute day! Man, now whenever I'm Cheryl and a Quinten is in the lobby with me, I'm going to have to protect him ๐
All the, survs have poopy faces..
Yalll jealous that susie has better face than yalll combined.
Dont worry. Felix will protect all of you. As well as your property!
You forgot to mention Meg
I like all of their faces (except Quentin's)... does that make me 4/5ths of a mom?
lmao Imagine calling Cheryl that when your play as Nea,sorry but its just funny
Nea is based on Milla Jovovich. She used to be a model. I'm just sayin'....โบ
I would love to see some of the original faces get some updates. I feel like you can really start to see the difference, especially when they do the rendered videos and put an old 3D model in it.
I believe according to the devs they said at one point it would be during mid chapter or at the latest next chapter
Felix, yes but Cheryl and Quentin are on the same boat.
I was wondering if it was just me that thought this. You know I bet what they did was just take Quentin's face as a base structure and built on it to come up with Cheryl. lol