Everything Feels . . . Wrong

I've only been away from the game for a month since the 18th of September (PC crashed, had to get it fixed) and the entire game just feels off.

Am I missing something? what the hell did they do to the games engine.

Comments

  • @Tricks said:

    I've only been away from the game for a month since the 18th of September (PC crashed, had to get it fixed) and the entire game just feels off.

    Am I missing something? what the hell did they do to the games engine.

    They say the hotfix ruined more things than fixed. I don't know, I have to get home and see for myself.

  • There was a nice graphics update but the new chapter update brought with it a plethora of problems. There's a really bad glitch affecting killers right now that prevents you from hooking survivors, vaulting windows, opening lockers, and kicking generators. Ash is also glitched and not making any sounds.

    So in some ways you haven't really missed anything since this game is known for it's problems.

  • @SweetTerror said:

    There was a nice graphics update but the new chapter update brought with it a plethora of problems. There's a really bad glitch affecting killers right now that prevents you from hooking survivors, vaulting windows, opening lockers, and kicking generators. Ash is also glitched and not making any sounds.

    So in some ways you haven't really missed anything since this game is known for it's problems.

    I think part of what feels so wrong is the graphics update. It's messed with all my muscle memory techniques with distancing on Nurse. I mean come on it's only been a month and I feel like a first day noob.

  • @SweetTerror said:

    There was a nice graphics update but the new chapter update brought with it a plethora of problems. There's a really bad glitch affecting killers right now that prevents you from hooking survivors, vaulting windows, opening lockers, and kicking generators. Ash is also glitched and not making any sounds.

    So in some ways you haven't really missed anything since this game is known for it's problems.

    Is Ash still glitched? Every Ash I’ve played with is still his usual loud af self

  • @EuphoricBliss35 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1627588#Comment_1627588

    Is Ash still glitched? Every Ash I’ve played with is still his usual loud af self

    It's possible he was patched along with the terror radius bug. If so then that's good news, but we need that killer patch more than anything!

  • It certainly feels off doesn’t it? It takes a bit of getting used to.