New level from dedticated hit, legit hit...

its normal, he is better then all surviver... haha yahh the best killer eu west xD

good ping, good hits, it's minimal, fine-tuned, you all have no idea, he's just the best killer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgFjWeGoS1Y

Comments

  • That's pretty much what I've experienced even after that 60 tick rate refresh and "hit validation" fix. I mean we all gotta live with it for now as BHVR has a crap load of other bugs they gotta fix now as they keep breaking things like hooking, Terror radiuses, vault noises among other things

  • @ZCerebrate said:

    That's pretty much what I've experienced even after that 60 tick rate refresh and "hit validation" fix. I mean we all gotta live with it for now as BHVR has a crap load of other bugs they gotta fix now as they keep breaking things like hooking, Terror radiuses, vault noises among other things

    They didn't enabled the hit validation yet, they just changed it.

    As for the OP, people just seems to don't realise what latency is.

  • @DudelPumaAce said:

    its normal, he is better then all surviver... haha yahh the best killer eu west xD

    good ping, good hits, it's minimal, fine-tuned, you all have no idea, he's just the best killer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgFjWeGoS1Y

    I'm guessing they were VPNing?