Stream Today
Hello,
Why is it a stream today? The list says it will be a video. I think streams are better. But is it possible that today New Content is because of Stream?
Hello,
Why is it a stream today? The list says it will be a video. I think streams are better. But is it possible that today New Content is because of Stream?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
everything is possible my son
SoonTM
Queen just going to address her SoonTM comment with another SoonTM -P
My guess is they'll just say they're releasing it next Tuesday with a bloodhunt date announcement as well
I think this is exactly it, maybe not Tuesday, but announce a date of release and discuss the hunt. I state this because the comments under the stream announcement say they are going to play DeathGarden immediately following the stream.
I think they would want to watch this hype DLC go live.
no patches on friday, thet learned that 2 years ago
edit: how the hell quotes work here :S
Oooh i see, same here i have no idea how patch works on consoles>.<
BHVR doesnt work on fridays
They could release it whenever they want. But it's not likely to release tomorrow. The stream is more than likely just to try and keep people from getting too angry that the update isn't coming this week.