The Blight is one of the BEST killers in the game. Good job and thank you, BHVR!
About a week ago I asked everyone which killer I should main once I switch to the killer side. I'm currently a survivor main (Jeff), trying to get all perks on him, but once that's done with I will switch to killer for a while, all while obviously I'll play survivor games in between, just like I'm currently playing killer games in between my survivor games.
Now, I tend not to let my emotions take over me whenever I read posts on this forum. After all, I don't want to let negative people control my feelings towards this game. As much as I hate the community, I love the game. But this ain't about the game or the community, this is about The Blight, the new killer that came out very recently.
I've seen that many people dislike playing against him, or as him, but in my opinion it's like that because those players themselves just aren't very skilled. And I mean no offense, but many people complain that he's very hard to play as, or that he's the worst killer, but I think it's safe to assume that these people haven't went at least 10+ matches against him, and played 10+ matches as him. Practice is key to victory and greatness, you know.
So far in every match of mine I've been using The Blight, and 99% of the times I was very satisfied with the results, with the only exceptions/weaknesses of mine being optimal SWF groups, gen-rushers and the Hatch, but even so, fair play. GGs.
I think that The Blight is going to be my killer main, because I get how he works and the feel of playing him is awesome. I have a couple of friends who think the same as me: he's good to play as and good to play against. It's very fun to juke him around as a survivor and it's also very fun hitting survivors with the 5th lethal rush as him.
I'm not the kind of person that analyzes games thoroughly to find every single possible bug that exists, therefore my personal gameplay is honestly quite flawless each time I play, no matter the side. I recommend trying to play for fun, for once. Trust me, it will help brighten your experience a lot, even against annoying toxic survivors or obnoxious and nodding/slugging/camping/tunneling killers.
I want to thank BHVR on the behalf of every good soul out there for giving us a great killer to work with, along with the great perks that came with him, and naturally, an equally good survivor. There might've been no map, but so what? That's not an issue. Not for me. We've got enough maps as it is, anyway.
Good job, BHVR! Thanks for the Descend Beyond Chapter. Keep up the good work, and here's to hoping that the recent bugs that everyone are complaining about will be resolved quickly.
Call me a white knight or whatever, I don't care. At least I can appreciate every type of effort.
Comments
Yes. This pleases me. More mains for the Blighterhood. We shall band together and take back the crown of... I don't know, one of the other killer's crowns.
And now I made myself sad because Blight came out after the 4th year anniversary and I want a crown for the bouncy alchemist.
Thanks for the positive feedback, I'm glad people are having so much fun with The Blight - I think he's a lot of fun for both sides, so I'm loving it!
He's fun and decent I won't deny that, however he is a huge pain to learn when your trying him out, but i got it eventually
Is very fun to play but no the best killer in he menu
*Cries in corner because no money nor shards*
I would love to play him.. but i still need another 4k shards lol..
His map pressure is off the charts. It's really painful to play a killer like pyramid head or bubba after playing blight. Sooo slow.
I can't use his power to land hits so im just using it to run around and m1 lol
I really dislike design of blights power (no matter if it's strong which it is), it's really boring for me. Like, I'm happy for anyone who enjoys to play him or go againt him but for me it's really boring experience on both sides.
I hope next killer will have something new to offer, not just a mix of previous ones.