myers + basement
Im guessing since people don't playa against myers as much as the other main killers that they seem to forget that while stalking they can walk right through me. or they forget that i can stalk while looking like im just standing there.
Its really hilarious when people try to fake hook save as if im going to grab them right when i pop tier 3 and slug them. Only time they ever suspect is if i accidentally move revealing the fact im stalking
Comments
Apparently you've forgotten that you can just stop stalking and hit them. You know, the thing they are worried about you doing.
nah i haven't but when you are fully healthy you can take a hit and start looping shack, you know like a good teammate. I know i can hit them. But when you are saving someone from basement without bt and you refuse to take a hit so you can all get out thats not my issue. See here is the situation. They rescue from basement, I return and stalk at the staircase, the healthy one tries to run through me but run backward after i swing, that was her mistake. She should've taken the hit and ran out with her teammate. Instead she ran back and got her entire team killed. Ill post the video in the OP after this post
Wait, did you just suggest that letting you camp basement was "being a good teammate?" That is survivor no-no #1: DONT LOOP NEAR HOOKS.
Apparently you have forgotten Spine Chill's a thing *hurries out of the line of sight*
No i suggested that she should've taken a hit and let her teammate have a chance to get out of the basement.
if you are talking about that the start i really didn't mind her leaving the gen as i still got a hit on the meg and used the spine chill gamer to get tier 2
you survivor rule doesn't really matter because if she tried to go to another loop i would have caught her. If she looped shack then slapped me with the pallet she would have enough time to get to what i think was a jungle gym
Well, for my own part, I rarely work with the Basement as Myers unless I'm playing Spooky Myers. The basement for all my other Myer's builds is just IF it happens to be convenient and I don't really hang out there after hooking. I've got Insta-Down Tier-3 and I'm burning the clock. :) I'd rather be out hunting. I think it is a wasteful to be a Basement King with Myers 90% of the time.
With Spooky Myers, however, I camp from near the Basement rather than in it. I want them to see me leave. They rarely know I can see ALL of them if they are already nearby or as they approach. I like to time getting to them right as they start the unhook and grab them. The most I've ever gotten this way is (3) in the Basement at one time, i.e. the original and then two grabs. My personal goal is all four.
i had a 3 gen around basement so it would have been detrimental to me to leave
Oh, that is a different story! I wouldn't leave a 3-Gen either! :)