I'm starting to think the blight is just a noob stomper
I see so many people praising this killer but in that same breath they only beat survivors who know how to do nothing but hold forward and die for free..I'm getting frustrated with every tile being " welp have no power, welp have no power..oh look he stepped two steps left? Damn chant turn..you wanna know what I think now?.. I think blight is being carried by the terror radious bug..giving him tons of free hits..because if a survivor isnt a doofus hes got such easy counterplay that he goes from fun to rage inducing...and I wanted to believe he had potential..but now I believe it less and less because the actual good survivor players are making him out as a joke
Comments
:)
ok
I'm not trying to be mean but a good swf beats the best killers in the game with literally thousands of hours of practice in those killers.
We're less than a week out from blights release lol
uh no were not and we werent playing like a tournament lmao what is this argument like hes a very good killer
I’d love to be able to do that but console has super fun restrictions
That's very true but if the controller limits something that a keyboard can do not based on skill but physical limitations of the hardware itself, then that's not fair and needs to be sorted
I won't say I disagree with this statement, but frankly, controllers in video games with cross-play will be at a disadvantage for the rest of video game history. Look at Sea of Thieves for example. Sensitivity will only do so much when your enemy keeps hopping behind you.