To the balance team, do you plan on adjusting the Blight's lunge?
For those who don't know what I mean the blight's lethal rush lunge is sens locked and angle locked at the same time, pair it with his horrible FOV and hitting survivors from a lethal rush becomes impossible even if you outposition them properly.
A lot of times I'd lunge moving my mouse so much to the left/right to adjust for the hit but the amount of effort I had to put into getting a hit with it on competent survivors who attempt dodging, is a shlt ton more than the effort I had to put into dodging it.
If the blight is rushing after you loop him around a random rock on the map making sure you're on the opposite side and believe me he's helpless with that current lunge he has.
Also a lot of times it's happened now, I'd go for a short attack/medium lunge but the lethal rush would still do the full lunge and its gotten me plenty of misses too.
Is that going to change anytime soon?
Comments
It's even worse on console. He would be much better if his lunge wasn't so restricted.
I think Blights rush lunge should be like Spirit after a phase... just like a normal lunge, but maybe with a little bit longer, after all, he is going from rushing to attacking.
Its overkill just make it a normal lunge and I swear he'll be fine.
like other have said make it normal lungehe be fine still hard tho.
Blight is really strong A tier killer, he needs some kind of drawbacks or he'd be OP.
Yeah a really strong A tier killer against clueless survivors.
You could stand at the other end of a ######### rock and he can't do anything about it.
That's not true, he can m1 you. If you spam his power or don't know when or how to use it you're going to lose.
Watch this killer main playing Blight, he downs survivors so easily. he ended one game in 5 minutes as Blight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guaY8cTzwdU
I dont care about your video it proves nothing.
survivors in there hardly attempted to counter him