Thoughts on Nemisis in Dead by Daylight
Nemisis is aight
Nemisis is aight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like Mr. X would work better. He's gotten more popular. Besides, Nemesis wouldn't be the same without his Rocket Launcher.
I think a harpoon gun is pushing it as it is. A flamethrower/rocket launcher/minigun would be going a bit too far. The original Tyrant from RE1 is the only one that would fit.
Idk man, a killer instant killing survs with a rocket launcher sounds balanced to me...
could be a bit too much for DBD
...not CRAZY too much as having Balrog from LOTR as a killer.. but maybs jus a li’l bit
Gandalf would be a pretty cool survivor tho, imo 🧙🏼♂️
all horror aside, of course
This won't ever happen.
But I like your thinking and I would pay 100$ for Gandalf.
I'd personally like to see something from 7.
Id be cool to have him but never gonna because they have their own asymmetrical game.
It´s a neat perk especially on Bubba.
It works for Resistance.
STARSSSSSSSS