Best Monstrous Shrine Killer?
I feel like using the basement today.
Even if it's not optimal, who do you guys think would be the best killers to 100-0 people in the basement? I am torn between Hag and Leatherface; but Spirit seems like a decent choice as well just because of how easily she can get someone down there.
Comments
Bubba, just facecamp and rev your saw when necessary and worst case scenario you get a hook trade because even a Styptic Agent won't save you from the chainsaw when going for the unhook.
But Monstrous Shrine is a terrible perk numbers wise so i'd consider swapping it for something else.
No killers synergizes well with monstrous shrine as to synergize with something you have to actually do something
Trapper because you can set his traps on the stairs under the stair's or up above.
Leatherface or maybe GF.
Trapper has a ton of bad maps and there's a bunch of new basements with really wide channels that you can't actually trap off unless you are hag.
GF I have had problems exposing rescuers sometimes so people end up getting out.
I don't think it's terrible assuming you are 1 hooking people with it.
In my experience Monstrous Shrine kills people too fast to be useful, you want teammates going for unwise basement saves which doesn't happen if thy die too fast.