cakes not working awesome!
Ive been playing using ghastly cakes but they doesnt work! Another bug for the list devs :D
Ive been playing using ghastly cakes but they doesnt work! Another bug for the list devs :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They haven't worked for a while now.
You're a little late to the show.
wait when did they stop working?
How did they not work. Because my cakes work.
Great, there goes 50 cakes then.
same I didnt knew it
when they stop working?
Which cakes?
the 104% from this year or the 103% from last year? Or both?
Do survivor puddings still work?
The 104% one I got 139 on the pig and I use em and its bugged.
They haven't worked correctly since they were added. I don't know when they stopped all together however.
ffs I’ve been using them and had no idea because I was getting so many points.
I've been getting 90k from my games with me being the only one using the offering so they have to be working though.
They were fixed after a week lol
Nais fixing so