New blueprints and keys
Why were the new offerings added ? They work so well together, that with out Franklin's you have to slug most of the team once hatch in close to appearing. Hatch was fair when it was random but now the brown offering can mean a free escape
Comments
They wanted architects themed elements introduced with felix. If you see the offering just base your gameplay around it
That's the problem the only counter is don't kill anyone or kill quick
I don't understand why killers are obsessed with 4k...
I think the offering is balanced, killer can change his gameplay around it too, the trapper or hag and others can too.
I'm mainly play survivor but when I play killer I'm happy with 2 or 3k. So let them take their hatch, it's not a really big issue to let one or two survivors escaped as a killer... Is it?
23:59 "We recognize keys are OP and we are looking into it"
00:00 Releases an offering that makes hatch easier to find before it is opened.
I have no problem with losing its the fact it's that the survivors can just escape for free
Well you can see the offering, so you can expect it.
Yeah but it's not the point, it's a poor design choice
you are not an ambitious killer, clearly.
I don't have any ambitious on a video game, I'm just having fun, enjoying each game, lose or win
some people play the game to have fun, and that fun for some is being ambitious about winning matches and being challenged by opponents. Some people are chill, and some are more competitive. What I said was merely a comment--nothing more, nothing less.
I consider a 3k a win, and I think more killers should consider a 3k a win too.
It's not about the kills it's the fact the survivors can decide where hatch is, keys were annoying before now it is just tunnel key and hope they have weaved ring.
If people want to pretend they accomplished something, let them. It's sad enough that they don't understand how easy an escape that is.
Yeah I don't take any hatch escape as a lost l, apart from a 4 man, there's no counter to it