Wraith is #########
whats the counter play to perma invis?
whats the counter play to perma invis?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So... he can't hit you when he's cloaked. He needs to decloak and loudly BING BONG in order to hit you. And he's not actually invisible unless he's standing completely still, so if you're on an outdoor map pick a gen with good sightlines.
I don't know if you're new to the game but Wraith is typically considered to be one of the weaker killers, and I'm saying this as someone who plays him.
You can see his "shimmer" and can run as soon as you hear his BING BONG.
Wraith is a good boy.
if he is perma invisible he will not be able to hit you
Wraith is FUN
Wraith a stinky. I do not have the attention span to be looking for that shimmer all game.
He bing bongs then mid bing bong hits you cause he can just walk up and hit you. Most unfun killer to go against im just gonna 1 star every match vs wrath cause if free invis (no conciquense for anything) every one of them camps
I don't think he's being serious guys.