Since you're updating animations..
Can the survivor actually stab the killer with something when they use DS? That would be very satisfying.
Can the survivor actually stab the killer with something when they use DS? That would be very satisfying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Make PH break the pallets and doors with his blade
Give trapper a new mori such as slamming their faces into a bear trap
Basically just update the older killers and their moris as they seem very basic
I'd like our characters to have more facial animations. That would be cool.
Oh and also change the animation for healing, so we're not just rubbing our hands in the air lmao
No way! That’s my favorite magic trick😆
love that comicality!
They already confirmed they don’t plan to redo/update the Mori animations, only actual gameplay stuff like breaking or hitting animations..
I froth at the thought of new PH animations.
Since the blight likes to smack himself into objects I want his breakable walls animation to be him smashing his head into the wall.
Sad the original/older killers have such lame and basic moris that are pretty much all the same.
Yeah I totally agree. Maybe that’s something for next year after the current Graphics Update.. hopefully
Bring back the old beta run, where it looks like they’ve shat themselves