May be a bit biased as a killer main but Rotten Fields is both fun for me and survivor. As a survivor the loops are fun and strong usually and it's great trying to hide in the corn. As killer, it's usually a joy as well (except if I play nurse). Chainsaw killers, Huntress and more are pretty fun on this map.
I like Rancid Abattoir, it feels like the most balanced of the Coldwind maps to me. Torment Creek is also fairly balanced, but I just personally hate that map.
Not talking about balance and any bias towards Survivor or Killers.
When i think of Colwind Farm, it's a difficult choice between Rotten Fields and Thompson house for me.
I think Rotten field has the perfect setting such a little house completely surrounded by corns fields... If it were a bigger building instead of a Killer Shack it would be perfect ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
May be a bit biased as a killer main but Rotten Fields is both fun for me and survivor. As a survivor the loops are fun and strong usually and it's great trying to hide in the corn. As killer, it's usually a joy as well (except if I play nurse). Chainsaw killers, Huntress and more are pretty fun on this map.
But yeah it's a stupid map nontheless.
If im playing killer anything but Rotten Fields
I always liked The Thompson House and for me Rotten Fields is the worst.
As long as it's not the fields or cowshed, I'm fine. I still won't like the map, but anything is better than those two.
man, this images remaind me to 2016-2017 graphics.
Nostalgic attack!
Thanks for voting, i will make a "Deathbattle" between all winning maps soon.
I like thompson house and rotten fields.
Torment creek is ok.
Rancid abattoir is terrible.
And then there is fractured cowshed... I have no words to describe how much I hate this map.
Fractured Cowshed is my favorite. Somehow I feel relaxed when I do gen in the red barn.
Rancid Abattior becouse:cool looking map,strong but fair loops,second coldwind farm most tied to hillbily.
Unlike the other 4, Creek is well balanced, so just feels better to play on
I like Rancid Abattoir, it feels like the most balanced of the Coldwind maps to me. Torment Creek is also fairly balanced, but I just personally hate that map.
Fractured Cowshed feels like the most balanced of this group of incredibly Survivor sided maps.
Guys why did you vote rancid Abattoir when it has a god window loop in the main building near the basement spawn. Just why. Did you forget it?
If I had to rank them from favorite to least favorite:
Out of all of the Coldwind Farm maps, The Thompson House is my favorite.
Placing a trap there just as they vault the upstairs window is just pure bliss when you hear that scream and snap.
Not talking about balance and any bias towards Survivor or Killers.
When i think of Colwind Farm, it's a difficult choice between Rotten Fields and Thompson house for me.
I think Rotten field has the perfect setting such a little house completely surrounded by corns fields... If it were a bigger building instead of a Killer Shack it would be perfect ๐
come cowshed 1v1