Give me your perk builds idea!

Like themed. For both Killer and Survivor.

Healing is needed

-Botany Knowledge
-We'll Make It
-Autodidact (or Pharmacy... or even NOLB)
-Empathy

Comments

  • i use feet perk, the botany, the hook and heal perk, and the crouch perk. its op.

    but on the meat factory there is no point to any perk cuz killers always win. map op for killers

  • sc, empathy, urban evasion,plunderer(since I never bring items)
    bbq and chili(mainly for bp), sloppy butcher, nurse's bamboozled

  • Self care, adrenaline, unbreakable and no mither. It's called the drunk uncle build.

    Realistically I've been enjoying Leader, bond, we'll make it and self care. I find my exit buddy and cling to them :3
  • Team Player Feng!

    Self-care
    Kindred
    We'll Make It
    Borrowed Time

    I switched out Kindred with Lithe, because I wanted to be a little less of a teamplayer.

  • Crutch survivor:
    deliverance, self care, decisive strike, adrenaline

  • @Ihatelife said:
    Crutch survivor:
    deliverance, self care, decisive strike, adrenaline

    Deliverance, really?

  • Ruin devour hope lullaby nurses calling
  • Survivor I use saboteur calm sport iron will and the chest finding perk
  • My Freddy build is:

    Remember Me
    Iron Grasp
    NOED
    Fire Up

  • One of my favorite gimmick builds (as of now) is...

    Hex: Devour Hope
    Hex: Haunted Ground
    Make Your Choice
    Rancor

    2 kill Perks, 4 1-hit Perks.

  • Skill Check Doctor.

    Doctor with;
    Unnerving Presence, Distressing, Huntress' Lullaby, Overcharge.
    Add-ons;
    Calm (any tier), Order (any tier).
    Preferred map; The Game.

  • Borrowed time, adrenaline, self care , stake out 
  • Super Altruistic Build: Botany Knowledge, We'll Make It, Borrowed Time & Deadhard. Green or Purple Med-kit to heal.

  • The "I'm watching videos on my second monitor so I need perks to tell me when I'm about to die" build.

    Alert, Spine Chill, Stake Out, WGLF

    The proper way to use it is only glance at your perks to see if they proc while doing gens.

    Alternatively here's my Doctor build (It's not meta that I know of but it is kind of used)

    "Stealth Doctor"

    Save the best for last
    Sloppy Butcher
    Monitor & Abuse - Use with "Calm" - Class II & "Calm" - Carter's Notes for tiny terror radius
    A Nurse's Calling

  • A good Freddy build for me would be: Hex: Ruin, Dying Light, Thanatophobia & Make Your Choice. Ivory Mori for Obsession. Faster dream transition add-on & maybe the add-on that starts your obsession in the dream world.
  • I run

    -Sprint Burst
    -Empathy
    -Adrenaline
    -Urban Evasion

    Been thinking of swapping Iron Will with Adrenaline, mind.

  • @Boss and @Dustin thank you for doin it the way i wanted this thread to go.

    I enjoy everyone else comments but i meant not more meta choices for characters but funny way to play the games

  • @Chi said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Crutch survivor:
    deliverance, self care, decisive strike, adrenaline

    Deliverance, really?

    Free escape from the hook ;)

  • @Ihatelife said:

    @Chi said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Crutch survivor:
    deliverance, self care, decisive strike, adrenaline

    Deliverance, really?

    Free escape from the hook ;)

    Unless you did unsafe unhooks or everyone beat you to unhooking others or you got hooked first.

  • @Milo said:
    @Boss and @Dustin thank you for doin it the way i wanted this thread to go.

    I enjoy everyone else comments but i meant not more meta choices for characters but funny way to play the games

    Well not really a build, but i'm enjoying Territorial Imperative a lot lately on Hillbilly.
    Getting someone in the basement doesn't always happen, but once you do get someone down there, on Hillbilly, you won't ever have an empty basement that match.

  • @Boss said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @Chi said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Crutch survivor:
    deliverance, self care, decisive strike, adrenaline

    Deliverance, really?

    Free escape from the hook ;)

    Unless you did unsafe unhooks or everyone beat you to unhooking others or you got hooked first.

    Nah trust me if you are a solo survivor, people don't care about you (:

  • @Ihatelife said:

    @Boss said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @Chi said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Crutch survivor:
    deliverance, self care, decisive strike, adrenaline

    Deliverance, really?

    Free escape from the hook ;)

    Unless you did unsafe unhooks or everyone beat you to unhooking others or you got hooked first.

    Nah trust me if you are a solo survivor, people don't care about you (:

    I only solo.
    I get unhooked way more frequently than not.

  • @Boss said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @Boss said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @Chi said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Crutch survivor:
    deliverance, self care, decisive strike, adrenaline

    Deliverance, really?

    Free escape from the hook ;)

    Unless you did unsafe unhooks or everyone beat you to unhooking others or you got hooked first.

    Nah trust me if you are a solo survivor, people don't care about you (:

    I only solo.
    I get unhooked way more frequently than not.

    Well, when I play solo, people don't give a s**t about me

  • The "I don't even need to set up traps and yall getting your asses 4kd in this" trapper build:

    Add-Ons: Both Ultra Rares (Self Rearm Traps + Injured on disarm)

    • Distressing (Massive Terror Radius)
    • Coulrophobia (No heals for u, boise -- goes in tandem with coulrophobia)
    • A Nurse's Calling (I dare you heal)
    • Hex: Ruin (to SLOW DOWN THE GAME JUST A LIL' BIT -- Might be switched for bamboozle or pop goes the weasel if you're confident about your chase game)

    Basically, placing traps is for SUCKAZ. You're going to be harassing survivors non stop and make them QQ.

  • The survivors will die and no one will escape too early build (Myers)

    - Save the best for last
    - Dying light
    - Deerstalker
    - Play with your food

    Add ons
    Tombstone piece
    The add on which allows Evil within to appear quicker

    Offering
    Ebony memento Mori

    Map
    Any outdoor map apart from Macmillan. Estate
  • Survivors build

    The screw you killer build

    - Self care
    - Calm Spirit
    - Saboteur
    - Borrowed Time

    Any equipment or offering
  • Ninja Build for Survivors:

    • Iron Will
    • Quick and Quiet
    • Lightweight/Calm Spirit (or Lithe to combine with DWM and QaQ)
    • EDIT: Dance With Me
  • One that works great on my Dwight, I play SOLO btw...

    is

    Bond, Borrowed Time, Dead Hard and Leader

    All tier III of course. Then my item is a map, box and not usually a med kit.

    With bond, I'm able to utilize my leader III easily, and get healed easily.

  • My survivors build is really useful 

    Set the scene

    Playing against the trapper

    4 survivors (1 running no mither)
    1 DC

    Trapper sees me and chases me I juke, dodge and palletised him, he decides to leave me alone. He goes for another survivor and downs them takes them to the hook where a survivor (not me) is body blocking the hook, survivor breaks free, trapper goes after him and downs him again and hooks him. I go over unhook the survivor and get hit by trapper boy I run away whilst he is chasing me juking him and self heal. Trapper boy sees another survivor goes after him hits him and Loses him I heal the survivor. Trapper sees me again and comes back chasing me deja vu happens. Trapper leaves me and goes for the previously hooked survivor hits him and picks him up, places a trap down and stands guarding the hook until I come along he is annoyed with me so comes for me I juke and dodge and save the hooked survivor. Trapper downs the survivor again and sacrifices him. Throughout gens were getting done by the way. Trapper eventually gets hold of Claudette hooks her and camps her she kills herself quickly, 3 gens were remaining the hatch was around somewhere but I couldn't find it so did some more gens trapper sees me and chases me manages manages to hit me and downs me previously I had broke several hooks with saboteur so he ended up going to other side of map I break free run away injured but still able to juke and hide and self heal. I get another gen done I hear the hatch but can't find it so I decidddti get more BP repairing gens and I had repaired all gens got both doors open and jumped through hatch. After spending about 15 minutes getting chased by trapper but still not getting hooked.

    Needless to say I got plenty of BP at the end.
  • Sprint Burst, Dead Hard, Balanced Landing and Lithe. 
  • @FoggyWeather_ said:
    Ninja Build for Survivors:

    • Iron Will
    • Quick and Quiet
    • Lightweight/Calm Spirit (or Lithe to combine with WoO and QaQ)
    • Window of Opportunity

    Windows? Don't you mean Dance With Me?

  • @Milo said:

    @FoggyWeather_ said:
    Ninja Build for Survivors:

    • Iron Will
    • Quick and Quiet
    • Lightweight/Calm Spirit (or Lithe to combine with WoO and QaQ)
    • Window of Opportunity

    Windows? Don't you mean Dance With Me?

    Oh shoot You're right >.<

  • The Wood Chipper:

    Vaults will be mildly annoying (Fire Up will help a little)
    But you will shred through pallets like a machine!

  • @Ihatelife said:

    @Boss said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @Boss said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @Chi said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Crutch survivor:
    deliverance, self care, decisive strike, adrenaline

    Deliverance, really?

    Free escape from the hook ;)

    Unless you did unsafe unhooks or everyone beat you to unhooking others or you got hooked first.

    Nah trust me if you are a solo survivor, people don't care about you (:

    I only solo.
    I get unhooked way more frequently than not.

    Well, when I play solo, people don't give a s**t about me

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • Survivor

    The unhooker: Self Care, We'll make it, Premonition (or switch with We're gonna live forever if you want more bp), Sprint Burst

  • -Iron Will
    -Urban Evasion
    -Premonition
    -Self Care

    This is the build I use when I want to be a stealth boi.

  • Perk 1) No Mither
    Perk 2) No Mither
    Perk 3) No Mither
    Perk 4) No Mither

    BE A MAN!!!

  • Santa Claus Build

    1. Bond
    2. Open Handed
    3. Ace in the Hole
    4. Plunderer's Instinct
  • The Martyr: no mither, this isn't happening, sprint burst (or dead hard), and urban evasion. Maybe switch out UD for Deliverance.