Hey killer mains
I appreciate you guys. Even when I argue with you. Even if you may think I'm an entitled survivor main. I do know some survivors can be toxic and you put up with it. So thank you.
I appreciate you guys. Even when I argue with you. Even if you may think I'm an entitled survivor main. I do know some survivors can be toxic and you put up with it. So thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Guess you won't expect this either. I found your cousin. His name's Holler.
Someone on this forum not only said something nice about the other side, but they made a whole post about it. I'm afraid the world might be ending.
I was sure nobody would find him this time
Dang it
Hi azame, I might disagree with your opinions on deathslinger, but I really enjoy your discussions and how positive you are on the forums. I'm very happy you joined :D.
I appreciate it. Glad we can look past out opinions and be cool.
As a 50/50 player watching a survivor main and a killer main fight is like watching parents have a go at the other. Someones drunk and yelling for no reason while the other is calm and not trying to start a fight, its amazing.
I think you would like this thread, it's hilarious
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/178319/remember-guys-noed-is-for-bad-killers#latest
Oh shnapp!
Holla’s cousin Yellah!
Your welcome <3
We're getting all the octaves in this thread
From the discussions I've had with you, I would never say that you are an entitled survivor main, in fact I agree with a lot of things you say.
And just because you have a different opinion doesn't mean that you are wrong or right, that is the point of a discussion.
Some people would say otherwise none the less thank you.
Wait you cant be nice ... its against the law
*hugs*
I tend to be toxic if a Killer is toxic, but other than that, I 99.99% don't mean the bad things I might say to all the Killers in the end game chat. There are some people who actually deserve it, but others just get a piece of my mind for no reason and I'm truly sorry about that. My temper sucks when it comes to Dead by Daylight.
I don't know how they got out of the basement
Can we have more wholesome threads like these?
Wait a minute....WHAT ? I didn't expect that by the Title
*hugs back*
Had to get your attention somehow
No you are suppose to hate me and fear me I’m a scary killer say it tell me I am a scary killer 😭🔪 pwease... lol
Guess I just broke it.