When SWF complains
So I just had a game as PH and scored a 4k. In the end game chat they rant on and on how I tunneled and camped, ( In which I did due to the fact there was another survivor around the hooked survivor and unhooked them in front of me) So how is it my fault they didn't play well at all, and on top of that complain when they had a fair advantage against me? Its comically stupid, I love it. Anyway I jsut find it when Swf complain hysterical foryou whine when you had major against me? Just how?
Comments
Just ignore them their opinions are irrelevant, because they just played poorly.
I tend to but I still find it comical
this is how survivor are in dbd they always in the right even when they in the wrong
ive been called toxic and every word imaginable because i know how to loop
its a dbd thing, not a survivor or killer thing
true there are killer out there like this too but I seen more survivors even play as a survivor survivor are toxic.
If SWF complaind then you did good as killer.
when there are 4 survivors to every 1 killer in a match, it of course looks that way, its just how DBD people are
what trying to say survivor sometime mean to other survivors what I seen what yes there just many toxic killer just dbd being dbd.