Your favourite realm: McMillan Estate

Take a pick.

Coal Tower

IconMap_Ind_CoalTower.png


Shelter Woods

IconMap_Ind_Forest.png


Ironworks of Misery

IconMap_Ind_Foundry.png


Suffocation Pit

IconMap_Ind_Mine.png


Groaning Storehouse

IconMap_Ind_Storehouse.png


Comments

  • I think Coal Tower it's the favorite map of 90% of the player base

  • This map specifically makes me remember the gold old days of launch.

  • As a survivor main I really enjoy Shelter Woods.


    Nah, Ironworks of Misery is easily my favorite. I just like the main building the most.

  • I love two things about this place, the scariest games I've ever had and the relationship the trapper has with this place.

  • @Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:

    I love two things about this place, the scariest games I've ever had and the relationship the trapper has with this place.

    May i ask what happend in the game you had there? Why was it so scary?

  • It feels far too easy to end up three-gen'd on the Suffocation Pit. I love the Groaning Storehouse because it's not too big and has enough gaps in the walls but still serves to block line of sight and easy movement through that section of the map. Getting overwhelming three-gen'd is rare, and if the survivors are smart about it, you can keep the two generators at the far ends of the map until the endgame, making it very hard to patrol the gens.

  • I'm not a fan of any of those maps, but Ironworks is ok. On the other hand, I hate Shelter Woods.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1616071#Comment_1616071

    May i ask what happend in the game you had there? Why was it so scary?

    It was a game against a ghostface, man ... I was so scared that I took out everything I had eaten before playing.

    another where I had a frantic chase against a leatherface, right in the mine building under the place of the chest my character fell down, when I wanted to leave, leatherface came towards me, a game in which I knew I was lost and that I had a lot of tension .

    and another that was against a hag, she had that complement in which the ghost does not jump, and another in which she could teleport at will to any of his traps, she did not know what was happening but even if she managed to get out it was a nightmare.

    (And i hope you make more of this type of maps polls!)

  • ...with coal tower as a close second.

    Now that the god window is gone, it's a fairly balanced map, and the main building is pretty cool.

    The corners are great for camera snaps as Hag, and the catwalks are an amazing stalk spot for Myers/Ghostface and an amazing portal spot for Demogorgon.

  • Thanks for voting, i will make a "Deathbattle" between all winning maps soon.