How Would You Feel About Doctor Who?
I just binged a lot and am massively sleep deprived. It has plenty of horror focused episodes to pull from. Obviously there would be better licences for now but I think it could make a decent chapter later down the line. What do you guys think?
Comments
I don't think you know what kind of game DBD is.
Been playing this game since it came out and yet I don't know what kind of game it is.
I don't really like this show. And even if I liked, not sure if this alien time lord (if i'm not mistaken) could be trapped in entity's realm.
Thats fair, I could see why people don't like it. The doctor has had quite the history of being trapped in places so I feel like the Entity taking away his tools would do enough to realistically trap him. I don't think they'd necessarily need to grab the doctor either, a companion could be cool too. Sorry for nerding out.
At least you admit it.
:D
Could you at least explain yourself?
I guess it's might be possible. Don't know for sure but there should be some monsters and people in the show that would fit into dbd.
DBD is a horror game, but it's also a game that lives through the slasher film genre. Nothing about Doctor Who fits in that. Doctor Who in DBD makes zero sense. That's like saying "Add the Simpsons because of the treehouse of horrors episodes".
Difference is Simpsons is primarily a comedy show and those episodes are few and far between, Like every episode in Doctor Who has some horror aspect to it. And is DBD primarily a slasher game? Yes. Were the last two licenses we got Stranger Things and Silent Hill? Also yes.
Those episodes are once a season. Not exactly "few and far between". Doctor Who is primarily a drama, and horror episodes are actually few and far between.
Silent Hill and Stranger Things are PRIMARILY horror intellectual properties. They work. Doctor Who does not. You're making zero coherent argument here.
So, my point still stands.
Could go over well, as it’s well known an also quite popular. I’m not a huge fan of DW, myself, but I think it could work well in a DBD setting. Prefer your username as a future chapter, tho.
I believe AmericanHorrorStory would be a much better fit for DBD, from any of the available seasons.
No, theres always some scary monster. I said horror aspect not full episode. Also, the Ash we have is from Ash VS Evil Dead. Which is Horror Comedy.
I'd be down for something from American Horror Story. And I'd probably kill for my username lmao.
Horror comedy, based on a full on horror franchise (and is actually canon).
Come on, friend. You're only strengthening my argument here.
Weeping Angels would be very cool but have no idea how to implement it. Maybe a Spirit skin?
Weeping angels should never be in DBD. Please god no. I want to be able to sleep at night.
Evil Dead 2 leaned so heavily into comedy. Army of Darkness was made with the intent of being an action film rather than a horror film. The only 2 are the OG and Remake of the OG. Also, as you admit the only criteria to getting in is to be Horror. My argument is that a show that leans heavily on horror elements at times would work and your saying my arguments make no sense? I'm going to bed, we'll continue this tomorrow if you want.
A Dalek killer would be pretty awesome. I'd think we'd get a companion survivor if we did.
Does it fit DBD? Not that well. Doesn't mean a Dalek killer wouldn't be awesome. Just like Darth Vader would be awesome, even though he doesn't really fit.
Rather have Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark become a series in DBD first before anything Sci-Fi personally
Yeah in sure dbd could pull off talking to the BBC yeah that's a pipe dream and a half
Prescides and alien timelord is just too op I could maybe understand something like one of his sidekicks With one of the monsters as a killer
But too have the doc himself.. Hed escape in two seconds with every other surrvivor.
Then they will be no dbd
Yeah BBC ain't great. The doctors biological differences probably wouldn't do much in the context of DBD, Especially with the Entity canonically nerfing survivors. I don't see the Doctor escaping if the entity took away the Tardis and Sonic screwdriver either. Especially since the Entity has managed to keep this running for like a millennia or something.
I just hope terminator chapter or paragraph to come. Daleks are slow as hell even worse than nurse 😂