My ping never goes above 60 but I will still rubber band all over the place. It seems to only be this game as well. I'm not sure if it started before or after the update so I'm just making a poll.
Yes almost everyday. And it's not network problems it's the game disconnecting me from matches. Itll say the killer is disconnected also.
I'm talking about rubber banding and laggy movement in the game, not disconnecting. Basically you teleport all over the place when moving. You might have a different problem.
I'm talking about rubber banding and laggy movement in the game, not disconnecting. Basically you teleport all over the place when moving. You might have a different problem.
You also said connection issues. It's in the title but okay.
Yes and it's DISGUSTING. I went up against a Huntress and I'd already be around the corner when I'd get hit by a hatchet. The rest of the game, I was having trouble getting where I was going just because I would get pulled back ever so slightly. Seemed like there were invisible collisions everywhere at random during the rest of my games, too. My friends also complained about it. I almost didn't want to play after a few games, but it randomly would get better here and there so I kept playing LOL
I noticed it happening a lot against Freddys. I'll be looping him flawlessly then I'm knocked down 20 meters behind where I was and realize I have never ran a flawless loop in my life and that hit I thought I juked actually knocked me down like 5 seconds ago.
Yes I noticed that even if my ping is in the green range I often experience a very slight but annoying rubber banding, mostly on killer. It's like I keep teleporting a few cm back.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes almost everyday. And it's not network problems it's the game disconnecting me from matches. Itll say the killer is disconnected also.
I'm talking about rubber banding and laggy movement in the game, not disconnecting. Basically you teleport all over the place when moving. You might have a different problem.
You also said connection issues. It's in the title but okay.
My ping's usually around 50 to 90, and I've not seen any new changes in lag
yeah for me I have especially on plague
It is very bad on all killers, less so on survivors but on Plague it is absolutely unbearable.
I feel bad for everyone who has to play against my teleporting Plague that gets corrupt purge 5 minutes after using a fountain.
for me it just glitches me away from them and sometimes I glitch through pallets
Yes and it's DISGUSTING. I went up against a Huntress and I'd already be around the corner when I'd get hit by a hatchet. The rest of the game, I was having trouble getting where I was going just because I would get pulled back ever so slightly. Seemed like there were invisible collisions everywhere at random during the rest of my games, too. My friends also complained about it. I almost didn't want to play after a few games, but it randomly would get better here and there so I kept playing LOL
Yes and im tired of this #########.
First error 111, then bad framrerate post patch, and now rubberbanding, im really tired of this.
I literally lunged at an injured survivor, then rubber banded backwards.
Luckily the survivor got stuck on a wall, so I lunged at them again, and then got rubber banded back again.
yay
Started for me when they increased tick rate.
Oh I totally forgot about that I think you're right that's about when it started for me too.
I noticed it happening a lot against Freddys. I'll be looping him flawlessly then I'm knocked down 20 meters behind where I was and realize I have never ran a flawless loop in my life and that hit I thought I juked actually knocked me down like 5 seconds ago.
Freddy too OP. Pulls me into dream realm irl.
Yes I noticed that even if my ping is in the green range I often experience a very slight but annoying rubber banding, mostly on killer. It's like I keep teleporting a few cm back.
Yeah but mostly if you beeing downed.