Add post game chat for console players
literally the title.
literally the title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll pass chief
Not descriptive enough. I'm sorry, did you say remove postgame chat for PC?
For real though, post game chat for consoles pls.
Me too!
i need to say ggs to the good sports yk ๐๐๐๐๐
:D
Hang on a second...Endgame chat can be used for positive vibes? IS IT POSSIBLE TO LEARN THIS POWER?
It's a hidden technique my master has taught me ๐ผ
They should really just remove end game chat all together and replace it with a system like Rocket League has on consoles. Predesignated phrases you can choose. Like "GG" or "Sorry!" or "$%#@!!"
I say give it to console players or remove it all together
Watched an Otz video earlier and someone with that globe symbol commented and said ty for hatch. Not sure if visual bug or certain consoles have it?
I think there are two different versions of DbD on PC. Steam and Windows(?). They also have chat, since they are also on PC. But I could be wrong here.ย
Ah youre right! I keep forgetting widows players exist! That makes sense
No thanks, even with games that I had fun with Survivors (on both sides) as console I rather avoid the more-than-likely toxic post-game chat. I know it can be a 50/50 or w/e but I'll DM/Personally message players a GG or fun message, rather than the default...the majority of the playerbase can be really rude and a mood killer.
Just make your steam name GGconsolenerds that's what I would do if I had that kind of power..