* Solved*The devs skipped Operation Health question Why?
During the last Q&A the devs skipped the question "Have you ever considered decicating a chapter to game health". They skipped it. Why did they skip the most important question?
During the last Q&A the devs skipped the question "Have you ever considered decicating a chapter to game health". They skipped it. Why did they skip the most important question?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here’s a cool $20 skin we made for you. Run along and play.
priorities
wait, they brought it up and just hand waved it or something? i didnt see the Q&A yet
I wondered the same after my question got removed for the Billy/Bubba mid-chapter patch. Apparently it’s because it wasn’t related to the actual update. Very convenient to say the least, but rules are rules I suppose...
They didn't skip it. 27:35.
They can't reveal what they have plans to do
If I remember correctly, they said that it’s been thought of, but since their team size has doubled they can both release new chapters and improve health of the game at the same time. Correct me if I am indeed wrong.
Thank you i saw it.
Where i can see it?