Pyramidhead Daily Ritual?
I've had Pyramid head since he was released and too this day I have never got a daily ritual that includes him.
I was just wondering if this is just due to my luck or if he even has a daily ritual and what it is?
I've had Pyramid head since he was released and too this day I have never got a daily ritual that includes him.
I was just wondering if this is just due to my luck or if he even has a daily ritual and what it is?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure I got one, you have to send 4 survivors to cages.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Daily_RitualsI’ve had one or two each week. Have one open right now for him.
He needs to cage 4 Survivors. I'd rather give him "Hit 4 Survivors with PotD" since it's more likely you get this in 1 Match.
honestly caging 4 survivors feels ike a better ritual because you gotta put in effort to get it. but its still much easier than ghostface's one; i like it.
I bought ghostface in march, last week i got my first ritual with him, and i always do my rituals.
I literally did his mission yesterday (send 4 survivors to Cages). It’s probably just random chance. Keep in mind, if you own all the killers, there are 21 killers plus all the survivor daily missions so the probability of getting a Pyramid Head mission on a given day is only around 2-3% or so I think. You have to go through around 30-50 missions on average to see Pyramid Head specifically.
I've definitely had it, send survivors to cages, which sucks since cages suck.
On another note, I miss when they gave them cool names like "Rite of the Ungrateful" and "Rite of the Dark Within" instead of this weak "Rite of the [insert killer name.]"
I didn't even notice that they changed that, "Rite of the Dark Within" was such a cool name and will be missed
Edit: Just realised it's only the more recent ones that have the name of the killer, so Rite of the Dark Within lives on😁
Ah so it's just my amazing luck😄