Today was not a good day
Hey guys I hope you are all doing better than I am, Today sadly was just a depressing day, a lot of bad happened to me personally today and i am seeking some comfort, some good laughs today so if you could share some laughs that would be great and thank you, its just a lot of stuff personally effected me today thanky you again, and I'll see you in the fog i guess.
Comments
Here's something that always makes me smile.
This is me. 100%.
Yeah thats pretty close thank you man
I LOVE Cuphead. Tough game though.
@BigBrainMegMain
lmao this is so me.
I'm always like "oops".
First few arn't that bad, its jsut bosses like the doctor, or that dice ######### what messes me up
When it happens to me
"######### are these Rank 20 idiots doing in my f'king lobby, are you kidding me, did someone's dad lend their kid their f'king mouse and keyboard?"
This for some reason speaks to my soul
I love when this happens
This is me, I'm blind as #########. Lol!
And hey, I'm sorry you had a rough day. :)
Its alright man although it wasn't that bad of a day I mean I did get Adept Demo achievement that day
If you're really having a bad day. Reach out to friends and family for support. Don't try and get it off strangers on the internet. Thats how you get groomed
Sorry that you've had a rough day :(
To be honest i was looking for something funny
Hope this gives ya a laugh mate
Yeah thanks man it actually wasn't that bad yesterday I got Freddy who is technically the last killer I needed to have them all and I'm surprised I didn't get him in the first place, now I didn't finish a match yet because someone needed me so today I'll see if I can try him out some more
Quack quack #########
Oh god, and here I thought I was strange
My guy, after the bs I've been through recently you can't be stranger than I am.
Eh true but then again a lot of stranger things have happened to me though, one time while I was waking up I see someone run on the street wearing only and I mean ONLY, his underwear. And this was in the middle of Winter mind you so it's freezing cold. And he yells 'Happy Summer'. I'm just shocked and disgusted, so yeah that I'll probably not forget