When can Korean users buy Crown for Ps4?
Korea Ps4 still cannot buy Crown.
When do you update?
When do you update?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clown is not out? We wait for spirit already m8
Soon™
Don't ever dare to do a raciar abuse, or I wirr be forced to terr or you, Morester.
I AM DISAPPOINT
Oooo, don't insurt the ashian curture with your fakeu accentu!
Not_Queen, community manager posted exactly this in one of the threads
few messages later she posted:
sorry, can't give any more info on release date. I'd like to, but can't.
edit: the thread
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/126844/#Comment_126844
I didn't realize that release dates differ by country. That sucks. He's fun to play.
LOL pretty good job so far
They're not. He's released, koreans simply not able to buy the DLC, I guess.
Guess its the punishment for that SJW action lately