Mikey's new knife angle in tier 3
Is this intentional? I rather like it. Its very stabby stabby angle.
Is this intentional? I rather like it. Its very stabby stabby angle.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow
I need to go play Michael right now.
Yes this is even before the update they ahd it when you got to tier 3 and have a hit the weapon cooldown was different
Before the update? I am a Mikey main. It never did that for me ๐ค
Now could they please revert that ridiculous walk?
Looks cool, I hope this is not a bug.
Billy's animations were 'bugged' for a while before his rework. And if I am not mistaking, a few patches ago Mickey's hit animation in T3 got changed. And now this. Now this means...Mickey is getting changed in the next midchapter?
Well when you hit someone and when he inspects the blade while at tier 3 you know how he instead of looking at the blade like normal when not at tier 3. He is holding it as he would when in tier 3 (If this makes sense)
Ok, I mean in general when he is walking around in tier 3. It now looks like the pic above.
Wow that looks cool
I like it, but it sorta looks either unfinished or like a bug. There's absolutely no movement for the knife while it's raised, it's completely stiff and locked in place until you lunge.
If it's intentional I hope it gets a little cosmetic touch-up. If it's a bug... please touch it up and make it intentional, because it's really cool despite everything I've said in this post ๐