Devour Blight might be insane

Yes, Devour Hope loses all stacks upon it's cleansing, but Undying can let you know when it's being cleansed, and it can act as a phony and they might cleanse the wrong one, sometimes they cleanse Devour but you had none or 1 stack, it's basically nothing. Blight has the movement speed and lethality with it to deal with someone on the cleanse but you need to be quick, or need to at least be close enough to make them scared to touch it. Once you have all 3 stacks, you can just use his rush to get around, treat loops like normal and use rush to get back on a survivor if a pallet is dropped, then at max stacks you get to watch them pop like a balloon, most fun build I've used yet

Comments

  • I mean, this kind of thing was possible by also using Thrill of the hunt, as that actually gives you a noise notification

    I just wish exposed worked with his power though

  • @tactic said:

    I mean, this kind of thing was possible by also using Thrill of the hunt, as that actually gives you a noise notification

    I just wish exposed worked with his power though

    Yea, do you think Thrill and Undying is pushing it? Or does Devour's value alone make up for that

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm just waiting for Thrill+Undying+Devour+Haunted

    Although I'm not sure what happens if Haunted Grounds is cleansed with Undying if all Totems are Hex Totems. Does HG get popped, the other totem becomes dull, and Undying repopulates HG on that single dull? Or does HG get popped, Undying doesn't see a dull Totem yet, and it fizzles.

    Haunted Grounds gets reset I believe, I watched a video and I remember seeing it pop 3 times

  • @BitingSea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1609953#Comment_1609953

    Haunted Grounds gets reset I believe, I watched a video and I remember seeing it pop 3 times

    It did on the ptb, not been able to try it on live

  • i dont think the Hex notification of it goes away when you cleanse it and Undying transfers it to another totem, so they would still be aware, unless you mask it with yet another perk such as Ruin.


    by the way, Undying states that all tokens on a Hex will be lost uppon transfering, does this also apply to ToTH? im wondering because the ToTH tokens represent the amount of totems in the trial, so it wouldnt really make sense for all of them to be lost after cleansing...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm just waiting for Thrill+Undying+Devour+Haunted

    Although I'm not sure what happens if Haunted Grounds is cleansed with Undying if all Totems are Hex Totems. Does HG get popped, the other totem becomes dull, and Undying repopulates HG on that single dull? Or does HG get popped, Undying doesn't see a dull Totem yet, and it fizzles.

    If there are not 2 dull totems Haunted Grounds cannot be replaced. Just running that and Undying you can usually get it twice but the third is iffy if they cleanse one of the dull ones first.

  • it would be good if his power would get counted as a "M1" and not a M2

  • @Mister_xD said:

    i dont think the Hex notification of it goes away when you cleanse it and Undying transfers it to another totem, so they would still be aware, unless you mask it with yet another perk such as Ruin.

    by the way, Undying states that all tokens on a Hex will be lost uppon transfering, does this also apply to ToTH? im wondering because the ToTH tokens represent the amount of totems in the trial, so it wouldnt really make sense for all of them to be lost after cleansing...

    No. TotH is based on the number of Totems still standing in the match. They are different from the stacks you generate.