How many times can I level a survivor or killer with a million bloodpoints ?
Hello,
I'm farming bloodpoints at this moment for the new Surv (Felix) and I wanna know how many times I can level him with a million bloodpoints.
Hope you can help me :)
Hello,
I'm farming bloodpoints at this moment for the new Surv (Felix) and I wanna know how many times I can level him with a million bloodpoints.
Hope you can help me :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Around level 35
If you don't have fallen in love with him learn his teachables and up your main survivor. This way you only need to spend til lvl 40 and have one survivor with all perks. That's the best way to farm the least. For the killer side things look very different but killers also get more points.
My personal record is 39