New breakable walls on Springwood are just plain bull
Breakable walls should only give the killer advantages at strong loops, should they choose to break them. They should not prevent basic entry and exit points of critical areas on a map. Perhaps one side of the school can have a breakable wall, but putting them on two opposite wings of the school is simply cruel. And to think this used to be a survivor-sided map...
Comments
When I loaded in and saw both of them, I nearly orgasmed. Now survivors actually have to think about how they run it rather than just go the god window loop, then the god pallet downstairs, and still have 4 ways out that all have pallets nearby.
I was Spirit, and with me having the control of whether the doors were opened or not... guess what? Yep, they both stayed close. They have no chance in that building once the two safe pallets are destroyed.
I'd maybe switch them up from gameplay to gameplay. I never break them now knowing that the buildings on Springwood are now deathtraps.
I agree either survivors need some way to break a wall or walls that benifit killers for NOT breaking them shouldnt exist otherwise why even have a breakable wall there in the first place? id say at least make it only one is open at a time instead of both being closed
I'm really glad that the school can be a death trap, but I wish they didn't block off hooks. If the basement doesn't spawn in the school you pretty much have to break at least one wall to get to the hooks around the school.
I had a game where that saved me a hook state. The pyramid head caught me in the school, picked me up... dropped me again to kick one of the walls and while he did that I crawled down the hole in the middle of the school. After that we were too far from the nearest hook for him to actually get me hooked and I wiggled.
The School is actually the only area where I like the walls, leaving them up gives the killer more difficult access to the school, while having them closed makes the school much less safe. However, the Walls in Basement House are poorly thought out and should receive some extra attention, they aren't a wall you can ignore, you have to kick it if you're even thinking of looping there
thinking the same thing but sometime I feel I need to open if the basement not down there but if it is stay closed.