Hill bug got fixed?
I ran over to a hill today, and didnt get stuck. Has anyone else tested the hills?
I ran over to a hill today, and didnt get stuck. Has anyone else tested the hills?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hills should be fixed. I haven't seen anyone make a thread on it in a while and they promised it would be fixed with Blight patch.
YES! YES IT'S GONE! THE HILL HAS ######### OFF TO KINGDOM COME AND I CAN MAKE OUT WITH- I mean, I can hug, the hill at last.
Yup! It's in the notes and actually is one of my most welcome additions to the new patch!
They fix the hill but for the survivor have a huge price because ds is bug and killer cant hook sometime but at least the hill are fix XD what a joke for a new patch