Freddy with this new update is ROUGH
So I was playing on one of the pre school maps, and JESUS CHRIST it was SOOOO DARK to see ######### lol Also, whats the deal with every time you move, everything is like distorted. The arrows above gens are very blurry and its just a rough time man lol Playing on ps4 btw.
Comments
Are you having trouble hooking survivors also? Is that stupid tunnel vision when bloodlust procs an actual new feature?
Yes, and it's not just a Freddy issue either. Sometimes I straight up can't hook Survivors regardless of Killer. I've lost 2 games because of it...
@crixus006 Thanks for posting screens. Looks awful.
Okay I was messing around with my graphics settings and I thought I really screwed something up because EVERYTHING had a blur effect when moving. I'm glad to hear i'm not the only one. when I played other killers I didn't notice it so I don't know what going on.
Agreed! I just played against Freddy and when I went into dreamworld everything with black. The basement was a total black void and the Freddy was having trouble finding up and pallets were dark af.
Legion put Freddy in deep wound. Darn kiddos should be taught a lesson.