Goodbye to Old Quentin
His face got reworked Can i get F in the chat.
His face got reworked Can i get F in the chat.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
:F
May I get a pic without the blood in his face?
They nerfed quentins intimidation stat? F
That.. looks like his normal P3 face, doesn’t it?
He's less gollum looking?
are you on drugs, brother?
The hair looks different maybe? I dunno. Doesn't look any better imo.
Hell, I had one in a game earlier and I thought a bloody skeleton was healing me for a second.
Go to the game
The survivors were bullying him and he complained to the devs
He looks the same to me, maybe the blood in P3 just hides his... ugliness?