Hag and Blight
I ship, cute and hobbly pair
I ship, cute and hobbly pair
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay then...?
I'll accept it.
ew, no. Hag is not interested.
I wouldn't ship them, but if I saw them at a restaurant together I'd give them a knowing wink and a thumbs-up.
Me too... Sounds about right... ? :)
Super cute, the shorties of the bunch. Although I don't think the hag would be fond of blights drug addiction
Blight would be like "So Hag, how do you fight the survivors?"
Then Hag would draw a triangle on the floor.
Blight would look it over and nod.
"Hm. I too make sharp turns in a triangle shape. Just with a lot more speed and violence."
"well dear, disembowling isn't quick"