DBD BHVR you owe me a bottle of champagne.
Call me and Mr Mushwin strange, weird, and even lack of hype once more on this chapter we very much celebrate with some champagne, because why not? of the new chapter, call us weird, strange we are not overly fussed but we try to support in our own way. But, even with lack of hype, lack of getting juicey and excited for this chapter it's not even available yet for us which is odd, and champagne already gone! we even buy merch!
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
You know it's out now right? Europe had to wait an extra three hours but we can play it now.
You know, I know the champagne has long gone! lol
That may not be a good idea to take something right out of the gates that BHVR releases , it always has bugs and I'm sure not even the champagne can escape that lol
There was already a bug, couldn't cleanse a totem on the new and AWESOME badham map :) but it's sorta a tradition and support to BHVR lol and well to our tastebuds lol
I hope you enjoyed the champagne! As well as the new DLC.
Yea I was jk, also getting drunk isn't an escape kids always remember that lol
I have played against the Blight, if I am honest since no hype I was sort of eh, but going against him was great, he is a mix of spirit/billy/legion, but also like my grandpops bumping into stuff lol haven't played either yet though :)
When you are my age with quarntine, kids and a Mr Mushwin at home for 7 months it is needed at times lol