Terror radius is glitched out?
Is it a glitch or a feature that you can no longer hear a killers heartbeat? If it's a feature then it seems like y'all should've definitely listed it in the patch notes. Since y'all didn't though, I assume it's a glitch. I play mostly killer so I'm not complaining I'm just curious if this is something I can get used to or if it will be patched out in a couple months?
Comments
yah i thing its buggi, I don't play dbd anymore until it's fixed ... i mean no TR for killer they have 32m ? you dont need Inse...
It's a killer buff. Same with DS, now it stuns you only for a couple of seconds before you can move again.
Its a bug.
And It is actually the Survivor's heartbeat you hear not the Killer's.
3 month until they fix it.
@UseTheValve I'd vote a year if we're betting.
@UseTheValve we all know how audio issues go over at behavior.
Its an annoying, game effecting sound issue for Survivors. So I'd say the next Hotfix will address it. So, like, 2 weeks at most.
@GodDamn_Angela that's weird. I've played for years and not known that somehow. It's also weird cause scientifically our bodies do a remarkable job at letting our brain shut out the sounds of our insides so hearing your own heartbeat is a remarkable feat without any tools to do so or without trying.
Yeah its weird. It'd be just as weird if we could hear the Killer's heartbeat from like 32 metres away though.
@GodDamn_Angela I would sooner believe I could hear somebody else's heart before my own though. Honestly, the game isn't meant to be super realistic though and I know that. It'd be cool if they implemented a fear mechanic like Friday the 13th where instead of a heartbeat you scream if your terror gets too high near the killer.