What is wrong with this update?
This update has to be a joke. The FPS are horrendous, scratchmarks are impossible to see and the game does not work on Windows 7 at all.
How did this go live?
This update has to be a joke. The FPS are horrendous, scratchmarks are impossible to see and the game does not work on Windows 7 at all.
How did this go live?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Xbox here, the FPS is a real issue, survivors do not enter lobbies (I guess it's a glitch) in 15+ minutes, bbut if I leave lobby, re enter they get there inmediately, but apart from that, it's all good on Xbox.
Any other Xbox user that can share his/her experience so far?
Dips as low as 1 fps what a mess of an update with an i7-4790k and gtx 1070 geez fix this asp Bhvr your better then this.
I have a decent gaming computer, albeit a few years old. Curious to see how it handles it. I already get stutter and lag once in a while, but I think that can usually be attributed to getting dedicated.