I got ruthless killer on a perfect game?
Not the screenshot with the ruthless, but I didn't get the achiev
Not the screenshot with the ruthless, but I didn't get the achiev
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its probably bc you camped and tunneled you DiSgUSTIng, tOxIC killER MAIn
im joking btw.
idk why this would happen.
lol
well due to the points I think we can assume its perfect in the last 3 categories my guess is that something went wrong in the gatekeeper category
Life of a plague main.
Emblems are separated from bloodpoints.
Too little details to help you.
3 Iri emblems and a gold, is that not good enough, I though that's all that you needed.
It's actually not all that surprising. It's happened to me before, and I regularly get both black pip 4Ks and 1K games where I pip.
The game's current emblem system for determining rank is only marginally connected to the amount of BP you earn. Getting a 'Brutal Killer' doesn't mean the match was a draw, it just means you didn't 'perform' enough to rank up.
This might also depend on which killer you were playing. Certain killers (like Freddy, Doc, and Legion) are basically machines for producing BP, but that doesnmean they'll do as well with emblems.
EDIT: I'm guessing you were playing Blight? I haven't downloaded him yet, but if he's anything like Legion he's gonna be a BP machine.
On purple Ranks, yes. On Red Ranks you need 4 Iri (yes, it is stupid).
I guess the Gates were open?