can we stop with all posts saying blight is weak, most of you haven't even play that many games
basically title, his power is meant to catch up to survivors and get hits in the open. he is brand new and from the 2 games i played where i ran a blight its because he messed up and miss used his power as well as falling for jukes or just missing hits he should have landed.
let him be for at least a week and after a few players get some experience with him lets hear their opinions on the matter.
as for me, i have played one match as him and i think he's ok. from the streamers i watched in the ptb i saw some really checky hits and really the only thing from the ptb is how horrible his hit box was but blight has not received a single nerf to his base power.
for real give him more than a single match and lets discus his power level after we get a better feeling for him.
Comments
Agreed. He just has a steep learning curve because of his unique movement. He isn't weak, he just requires some effort. In two days everyone is going to say he is OP. Like Nurse, you have a narrow margin of error but when he is done right, he is very hard to counter.
its like playing nurse or hag and saying their weak without trying to understand when its appropriate to use their power. i saw blights spamming their power at J gyms and then one messaged me saying that this killer is trash when it was clear as day he played horribly by not using his power at the appropriate times and just sucking at landing the lethal rush hits.
I feel his power is dumb. Like Legion with an extra step. I haven't judged him yet. Just looking at his power I feel he would be low tier but that's just my opinion and that is subject to change. I'll wait till several people play him to see where he stands. I remember when Freddy first got here survivors said he was OP and killers said he was weak. Anyone who was around at that time knows how that turned out -.-
As of now I'm not purchasing blight. He looks frustrating to play as and I'm seeing posts claiming his perks aren't working.
I'll say that that you can't really move in any direction once you start bouncing around. I've gotten some downs from his power but yea it's Extremely difficult. I don't like a easy killer but I use a controller on PC and like nurse and huntress It's just too hard.
100% agree. His power is not meant to used in Chases around Loops. Which is refreshing, considering the last Killers we got where the complete opposite.