I take back what I said, thanks Devs

The Blight is WAY too fast now, he's great! Thanks devs, how about an addon that lets you destroy dropped pallets when bumping on them?

BTW, the Mr Hyde skin with a cane and top hat is GREAT!

Xbox, rank 1, Crossplay enabled, in case anyone wondered

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Carlosylu said:

    The Blight is WAY too fast now, he's great! Thanks devs, how about an addon that lets you destroy dropped pallets when bumping on them?

    BTW, the Mr Hyde skin with a cane and top hat is GREAT!


    Ehi! Did you see also the new addons effects on it? ๐Ÿ™‚

  • @Carlosylu said:

    The Blight is WAY too fast now, he's great! Thanks devs, how about an addon that lets you destroy dropped pallets when bumping on them?

    BTW, the Mr Hyde skin with a cane and top hat is GREAT!

    Oh boi, are you in for the ride

    Compound Thirty-Three (Ultra Rare)

    Any survivors within 16 meters of a slam will suffer from the Hindered status effect for 3 seconds.

    Slamming pallets or breakable walls will destroy them and stun the Blight for 1.5 seconds

  • @Gcarrara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/189454/i-take-back-what-i-said-thanks-devs

    Ehi! Did you see also the new addons effects on it? ๐Ÿ™‚

    Not yet, I played him no addons one perk 3 games, played every match against purple and red survivors, got 2k+ every game, but I have to give him a week for people to actually learn how to counter him and then I can give a more objective point of view on his basics. I'm gonna try getting the adept right now, lets see how it goes, I'll use addons now.

  • @MandyTalk why did my post get moved?

  • @Carlosylu said:

    @MandyTalk why did my post get moved?

    It has been moved on Feedback and Suggestion subforum since it fits there better as you are giving some feedback on the new Killer. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • @Gcarrara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1605745#Comment_1605745

    It has been moved on Feedback and Suggestion subforum since it fits there better as you are giving some feedback on the new Killer. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

    But the only thing "moving the thread" is gonna do is kill it... LOL. Nobody comes here, hehehe