What is your oldest bloodweb?
Lmao haven't done Quentin in awhile
Lmao haven't done Quentin in awhile
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My Meg hasn't completed a bloodweb since 2016.
Come to think of it, it's actually a terrible reflection of how little the meta has changed that I have pretty much every perk I want on her even without updating her in four years.
Damn that many years lol
I still have summer bbq event tickets in Hag's bloodweb.
wow wish I played dbd back then the summer events seemed cool
Yeah, we had margarita machines as event gens. They was so shiny and size of 2 gens stacked. You could hide behind it without crouching. Nightmare for Huntress.
I had the bbq tickets on my trapper.
I have a New Moon Bouquet offering on my Claudette’s bloodweb that I can still purchase. I don’t wanna level her up because of it.
I still have the BBQ invitations on Kate and I don't want to prestige her because of that.. But she's not even P1
My Clown still has Pustula Petals from last year's event.
I had brown serrated jaws on Trapper a while back, but then it turned yellow so it didn't matter. (Or vice-versa)