Quick question: what timezone does BHVR use for updates?

I'm dying on anxiety for the new chapter and I would like to know what timezone they use. Also: is the graphic update coming with the new killer too?

Comments

  • I believe so, at least for the maps that were updated.

    I'm also very curious as to when the new update is dropping.

  • @Belzher said:

    I'm dying on anxiety for the new chapter and I would like to know what timezone they use. Also: is the graphic update coming with the new killer too?

    My guess is the update will be releasing at 3 pm UTC based on previous patterns, but thats just a guess, it may be releasing sooner or later

  • BHVR (normally) drops updates at 11am Eastern Standard Time.

    So exactly ten hours from now.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    BHVR (normally) drops updates at 11am Eastern Standard Time.

    So exactly ten hours from now.

    This one :)

    In case you find it easier to convert, that's 4pm British Summer Time, and 5pm Eastern European Time.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    BHVR (normally) drops updates at 11am Eastern Standard Time.

    So exactly ten hours from now.

    Thank you very much <3

    So in my time it will be 12AM.