Are there any plans to fix Ghostface?
I'm really sick of getting stalked when we're staring at each with no obstruction.
I'm really sick of getting stalked when we're staring at each with no obstruction.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't blink.
πΆπ
It kinda works both ways. I've had trouble getting him out of stealth and I've had survivors break me out while I was behind a tree.
Yeah, they really should optimize it a bit more. Sometimes I'm able to stalk out in the open and other times I get revealed behind a wall.
I hope so, the inconsistency of his shroud reveal can be so frustrating. If it wasnt for this I'd actually really enjoy going against ghost face