Any other survivor players using mettle of man more lately?
I don't know why but I love using this perk recently adds a bit more spice to the game imo
I don't know why but I love using this perk recently adds a bit more spice to the game imo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Haven’t used MoM since the nerfing.
Have probs only seen a handful of other players in matches with MoM in their builds in the past year.
Doesn’t seem too popular anymore.
...still good, jus takes a bit more for the actual perk of it, maybs too much.
The only thing I don't like about it is you have to change your entire build to really get use out of a single perk slot and that in itself is a terrible design no offense to the devs they do a great job but they should've just made the entire perk into something different that had nothing but the name being the same
Yes I have, I’ve been running Breakout, Saboteur and MoM. Have I pulled it off once? Nope! I’ve been close though