God I'm absolutely loving death slinger so far genuinely fun killer
Obviously I'll get absolutely ######### on if I go against anyone really good at the game but that hasn't happened yet thankfully pepelaugh
Obviously I'll get absolutely ######### on if I go against anyone really good at the game but that hasn't happened yet thankfully pepelaugh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What build have ya been running on him?
I'm only level 16 but I was running hex retribution enduring brutal strength and spies from the shadows
Decent, enduring and brutal reduce his weakness to pallets, Spies depending on the map is a great tracking perk, and retribution is good even if people tend to expect it in him.
I wish his perks were better. They all feel pretty unviable. STBFL is a godsend on him as every hit is an M1 and I'd recommend pop as he can get downs pretty fast. Kind of a generic perk pick though.
Good to know thanks
Oh, also Monitor and Abuse. He already has an extremely low and quiet TR but that combined with the fact that hes a ranged killer with no lullaby style sounds makes him basically a stealth killer.
With that and STBFL you can sneak up on a dude, M1 him with an instant cooldown and go right for the shot. It's great fun.
If everyone isn't a God at dodging shots, he s really fun. Especially with Devour Hope and they don't know that the tokens are there yet.
It's good on him? I got that like his third bloodweb lol
Regardless of your opinion on Spies, it had negative synergy with him thanks to his scaring off not-so-nearby crows with every shot. Just a heads up if you're trying to use its info to chain chases.
I'd swap out enduring for something like MnA, sloppy or corrupt. Monitor is especially useful because his tr music is deceiving, and only having a 16m radius of that basically turns him into a stealth killer. Sloppy is nice because nobody wants to be injured against Deathslinger because it means certain death, and corrupt is good for the early game.
It's "good" on any killer, but it is still a Hex and ultimately subject to cleansing. Probably wouldn't have it in some of the higher ranks, but if you can pull it off, being able to reel them in and pop it off does feel incredibly rewarding, the only instant down that I actually enjoy.
Cool
I wish the aiming was easier with a controller, that will always hinder me using him or others like Huntress and Nurse..
had some fun games with him as well though. Just not good consistent aiming
MnA is horribly overrated on him tbh. His terror radius is small enough to sneak up on survivors already and spine chill is a meta perk rn.
Save the best for last is good but inconsistent. Pop and BBQ are no brainers.
Cheers good to know