Cosmetics ideas

Do we post our cosmetics ideas on the wishlist or here or where?

I would love to get a Asian, Yakuza style survivor with full body dragon tattoos.
More tattoos for everyone!
Dirndl for Meg and Kate.
A Trenchcoat + cigar + hat for David

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'd say put them in Fan Creations, especially if you can design/draw the artwork to show your concepts.

  • @MandyTalk said:
    I'd say put them in Fan Creations, especially if you can design/draw the artwork to show your concepts.

    But it´s not about my creations, but what i would like to see ingame.

  • I get you, it could cross over wishlist/fan creations. The reason that I said fan creations is because a lot of those posts are specifically about new killer/survivor ideas, perks etc that people would like to see in game - wishlist is for specific things that people would want to see in game, new mechanics etc - as opposed to cosmetic items.

  • pandorayr said:

    i love this!

    Nice! Is that hairstyle one of the leaked cosmetics for her? I just remember seeing the hippie one with the glasses